This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Site.
- In e-mail and other electronic messages between you and this Site.
- From you via phone, by mail, by facsimile or in person in connection with information we request related to your order.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries).
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Site.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- Solely for the express purpose of delivering the product or service requested and to send periodic emails.
- The email address that you provide may be used to send information and updates pertaining to your enquiry, occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
A “cookie” is a small piece of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies are bits of code that an Internet site assigns to your browser to keep track of who you are when you use a website. Cookies do not contain personal information, but they do allow us to provide special services while visiting our Site.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you register an enquiry or enter or submit your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology with access only to authorized personnel who are legally obligated and bound to keep the information confidential.
Credit Card Masking
A valid credit card is required to make a purchase on our Site. During the checkout process, we reveal only a portion of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we securely transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
Making a Purchase
In order to purchase products through our Site, you must provide us with certain personal information such as your name, your credit card number and expiration date, your credit card billing address, your shipping address, your telephone number, and your e-mail address. We may also ask you for other personal information, such as your company name. We require this information so that we can process, fulfill and confirm your order and keep you informed of your order’s status.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Site, or transmitted to other users of the Site or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Site with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business. Any use described herein may be carried out on our behalf by a third party.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
In addition to the uses outlined above, we may use information we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information to contact you directly or through a third party vendor about our goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile or follow the instructions to opt-out of future e-mail distributions. We may also use your information: to present our Site and its contents to you, to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights, to provide to third parties for analytics purposes or to qualify us as a trusted site, to notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide through it, and in any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
From time to time we may add or enhance services available on the Site. To the extent these services are provided and used by you, we will use the information you provide to facilitate the service requested. For example, if you email us with a question, we will use your email address, name, nature of the question, etc. to respond to your question. We may also store such information to assist us in making the Site better and easier to use.
Promotional Offers from the Company
If you do not wish to have your e-mail address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by adjusting your user preferences in your account profile. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may follow the instructions contained in such e-mail to be omitted from future e-mail distributions.
We will send you e-mail messages during the processing of your order to verify your order placement and to notify you of its status. If there is a problem with your order, we may also contact you via e-mail, phone, or fax to notify you of the problem and solution. We may also contact you via e-mail, postal mail, phone, or fax regarding questions or comments you have regarding our Site or our business. Surveys and post-sale satisfaction questions may also be administered via e-mail, postal mail, phone, or fax to help us better serve our customers.
You may contact us with any concerns you have at +971-4-8807787, via our contact us page, or via postal mail to:
Kimoha Entrepreneurs FZCO,
PO Box 16828,
Jebel Ali Free Zone (South 2),